- Cure in LED, UV, CCFL lamp
- Easy Application
- Duration more than 3 weeks
- Fully covered
- Excellent product at a competitive price
- Quick and easy removal 7-10 minutes with clean acetone or with a removal device.
- Does not cause allergic skin irritations
- It is dermatologically tested
- Thoroughly clean the surface of the nail from cuticles and cuticles.
- Scrape gently with a buffer and clean the nail from dust with a brush. Then clean the nail with clean acetone.
- Shake the product well before application.
- Apply a thin layer of Primer on oily nails.
- Apply a thin layer of Base coat or Rubber and curing it in an LED lamp for 60 seconds or in UV for 120 seconds.
- Apply a very thin first coat of paint and curing it in an LED lamp for 30 seconds or in UV for 60 seconds.
- Apply the second layer with the paint and polymerize evenly.
- Apply a thin layer of Top Coat by curing in an LED lamp for 60 seconds or in UV for 120 seconds.
- It does not contain sticky substance, ready.
Soak a cellulose cloth wrapped in aluminum foil with clean acetone and wrap your fingers for 7-10 minutes.
Unroll and remove the material with sticks (or metal pushers).
In the end, if necessary, file your nails.
Removal can also be done with the Remover, in the way described in the product or with a removal wheel.